Belt diagram for 1993 Taurus, 3.8V6

Page 2 of 2
Too broke to afford a manual, yet you are using a broadband ISP with a minimum of 21.95 per month? What is more important, your internet service or vehicle?
Get your priorities correct and buy the manual.

I asked a simple question and you decide to play God? I don't HAVE mediacom internet service.. My sister does, and she set me up an email account on her account. I switch ISPs as often as someone sends me a month free CD. But she set up the account on her system so I don't have to change email addresses every month.
Besides, I don't believe it's any of your business.
Chuck
Don't cry poor then.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 09:44:52AM -0600, Chuck Burns wrote:

On Thursday 09 Jan 2003 12:37 pm, Charles A Edwards wrote:

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 10:14:15PM -0600, zex0smchsi.com said:

We might, if you included sufficient information about your network layout for us to have an idea what the problem is. Are you running a DHCP server? If so, on what machine? Is it on the same subnet as your laptop? How are they connected (switch, hub, etc.)? Exactly what error message are you seeing on the laptop, and exactly where during the installation process are you seeing it.
Remember: one can (almost) never be too specific.

Subject: DHclient error.
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:14:15 -0600
I recently installed OpenBSD onto my laptop, as I do not wish to install something I am unfamiliar with, onto my main system.
I am running Win98SE on the main, and when I configure the OpenBSD system to use DHCP, I get "Bad Server Name ICS" during the network configuration. I can deduce that this is more than likely bad karma from the Win98 machine, as it is windows. However, what I am not able to figure out, is how to solve the issue. Manual configuration is a temporary solution, but, I want it to work "correctly" not just work. Any ideas where I can find a solution to this?
I have looked in the manpage for dhclient, I've searched the www, I've even asked in IRC chat channels, to no avail. Someone here must have a clue as to what is going on.
Chuck Burns