1993 Nissan Quest Fuse Diagram

Does anyone have afuse box diagram for a 1993 Quest ? I got a Haynes book and it's not in there. Bought the van used, and do not have an owners manual. Thanks.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
bigtoe

it's not in there. Bought the van used, and do not have an owners manual. Thanks.

Has FSM's for 1994 thru 2007 Quests. I dont know if the 1993 is the same style as the 1993, but the wiring diagrams should be in this manual.

Reply to
LouieG

on 10/10/2007 7:21 AM bigtoe said the following:

it's not in there. Bought the van used, and do not have an owners manual. Thanks.

What type of diagram are you looking for? There is usually a fuse location schematic on the back of the fuse box door.

Reply to
willshak