Cement off the Car ? HELP

I parked my car for 2 days outside and notice that it has cement spots on the passager side doors and it won't come off with a car wash. Whats good to
use to remove this ??
Thanks, Rickie
Rickie wrote:

or you gonna get the grit into the paint and have scratch marks all over the place....

Have you tried high pressure water?
Childfree Scott wrote:

Gentle pressure with a fingernail or scratch remover. It's going to leave a tiny bit of a mark reguardless.
Flush with Hydrochloric acid then rinse with baking soda, wash and then wax or polish. Hydrochloric acid will not hurt the paint.
mike hunt
Ricky wrote:

Try charcoal lighter. It's the same as the bug and tar remover, but a little stronger. Just pour it on a cloth and wash the cement off in circles. Don't rub or scratch it off back and forth, it will leave a permanent scratch on the paint job. Charcoal lighter will not hurt the paint job on your car while removing the cement. After removing cement off your car with charcoal lighter, wash your car, then wax it with a scratch remover. There may be a minor scratch on your car after removing the cement.
~CyberWolf