Ermm... that wont fly, here!

In South Africa, Daimler-Chrysler advertising the "Smart Car":
"German Engineering, Swiss Innovation, American Nothing"
http://www.neandernews.com/?p32
I dont think ANY disclaimers from Stuttgart are going to alter my opinion on this.
you pay..DEAL with it!

My reponse on D-C's feedback link:
Re: South African Smart Car campaign...
I'm inclined, at this time, to think GERMAN NOTHING! Except Ford uses Bosch-developed engine control...
Maybe you should have gotten to "Lowest Ego Emmissions" first... oh, wait... you're Mercedes.
Never mind.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Anyway, just in case we will hit $6.50 a gallon and you wanna know more about the SMART see also www.smart.nl

Sorry, that should be
http://www.smart.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/mpc-uk-content-Site/-/-/-/SVCPresentationPipeline-Start?Page=issite://mpc-uk-Site/mpc-uk.com/RootFolder/smart/home.page

Actually, I think those cars would work well in cities like NYC where there is a lot of traffic. I think a different ad might be helpful, though.
Jeff

"NO German Engineering, NO Swiss Innovation, ALL American Kick-Ass"
http://www.neandernews.com/?p32
you pay..DEAL with it!

Rented two of these in Italy. One gas, one Diesel. Great cars.
Al

Just to make it clear... the comment wasnt about the merits of the car, it was on the message.
If you think "Not Stupid Detroit Iron" is acceptable, well then....
you pay..DEAL with it!