FA: Asst. Used Car/Truck Parts

I have several assorted used car & truck parts listed on eBay:
Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Geo, Isuzu, Kia, Oldsmobile and Toyota....
Head & Tail Light Assemblies, Marker Lenses, Side View Mirrors, Window/Lock
Controls, AC/Heater Controls, Hubcap Centers, Grills, Distributor, ECM, Mass Air Flow Sensor....
This auction is due to end on Friday, August 1. If interested in viewing specific items, please follow this link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&use rid=solitaire5555&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
If you have any questions regarding the items listed, or the availability of an item that is not listed, please feel free to contact me.