FAQ: Ford Links

Feel free to ask on alt.autos.ford about GENERAL as-mfd system problems you have with any of these.. such as with ignition, fuel system, driveability,
electrical, A/C.. as Ford systems span models.
Listed below are some locations for questions on specialty cars like SHO, SVT etc as well as mod's, exhaust systems, specialty wheels etc.
Those sites are ALSO better equipped to handle questions on specific value, "should I buy and why" queries on these models.. For instance.. Should I buy a 1989 Thunderbird Supercoupe for $500, and what should I look for? The answer would be to go ask on www.sccoa.com as well as look at the cars for sale on their site.
- Special interest:
Crown vic, Grand Marquis www.crownvic.net
Thunderbird, all models to present esp to 97, incl TurboCoupes/Xr7 up to 88 www.tccoa.com TBird SuperCoupe, to 97 /XR7 to 91 www.sccoa.com
Mustang rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang www.corral.net NOTE: There are far more Mustang sites than would be practical to post.. use Google and/or look at the links on Corral.
Taurus/Sable http://www.tauruscarclub.com / Taurus SHO www.shotimes.com for v6 www.v8sho.com for v8
Mondeo/Contour/Mystique www.contour.org
Escort (N.A.) www.feoa.net
Explorer rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer http://www.explorer4x4.com /
All trucks www.ford-trucks.com
Aspire(/Festiva) www.fordaspire.com NOTE: This seems to be a comprehensive site covering all late model sub- compact to mid-size FORDS. There is a Festiva/Aspire forum
Obviously there are lots more sites.. the above usually have plenty of links to additional sites