2015 PRIUS V MFD PROBLEMS

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW PRIUS V BOTH A VERSION 2 AS WELL AS A 3. BOTH OF THEM HAVE
HAD A FROZEN MDF, NOTHTING WILL OPERATE. ONCE I RESTART THE CAR THEY WILL WORK
FOR AWHILE. ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS. THANKS VERY MUCH. ALSO ANY
REFERENCES WOULD BE HELPFUL.
Reply to
TOMMY
In article ,
What does the dealer say?
You mean you haven't taken it to the dealer yet?
What the fuck kind of world do we live in where people sit in the dark and post shit like this to forums instead of just telling the dealer to take care of it?
Here's a bonus tip: look up the lemon laws in your state.
Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Site Timeline Threads