Ford passes GM in U.S. sales with 43% jump in February

WOW...I never thought I'd see this happen. According to Autonews:
"Ford Motor Co. reported a 43 percent U.S. sales gain in February as it leaped over rival General Motors Co. in monthly sales. Ford sold
142,006 light vehicles last month -- 471 more than GM, which advanced 12 percent."
I doubt if it will last.