Help, save my 55 Ford F100 from a fate worse than death

Help save my 55 Ford F100 from a fate worse than death. I'm moving to colorado mountain home. There is a very long dirt and gravel road leading to my house. If I drive the truck daily up and down this road
it will kill it. Take a look at my website and see the truck and how it came to be.

Nice truck
What a really neat truck?
Where is it? What do you want for it?
Harry