Looking For Owners Manual

Hi there group,
I am Looking for a owners manual for a 1989 Grand Marquis GS. I only need the fuse panel layouts. I have the repair manual, but it does not show them
in great detail. I have looked everywhere and cant find it. Thanks for the help.
Lee
Lee wrote:

8015373457, 8019177811,.... How about an EVTM to go with your factory manual. It has an even more detailed layout of the fuse panel and power distribution: item #7998905394 Just search "1989 Mercury Grand Manual".
Lee wrote:

Ebay.

Some places to look: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/ownerlit/default_retail.asp https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp http://www.genuineservice.com/default.asp http://myford.fordvehicles.com
--
---
Autozone.com will give you a fuse panel layout as well.