Manual needed

I have a 1988 Ford E-150 conversion van. I am looking for an owners manual with a map of the fuse box layout. If you no longer need the manual I am
willing to buy it from you, for a reasonable price.
If you are still using manual, perhaps you could scan pages that I need and email them to me. If you send them to me please put manual in the subject line. You can contact me privately or in the group.

http://www.genuineflmservice.com/ manuals and service information. only goes back to 1998, but maybe that's good enough?

snipped-for-privacy@61.usenet.us.com wrote:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners%5Fmanuals/ goes back to 1996.

Tried that but they don't have 1988 information.

I noted that they didn't go back that far, but I don't see signifcant model changes in the E150. Maybe the fuse panel is the same?

Stock # FPS1215388B from here:
http://www.helminc.com /
Ted

Thanks I have ordered