Re: F/S 91-92 E350 Shuttle Bus Only 52K miles

THIS VEHICLE SOLD AT THE ADVERTISED PRICE 2 YEARS AGO. PLEASE stop calling... :)

DUMBnEASY wrote:

Ok darn it, I wondered why you never returned my phone calls ;)
I used to work on similar beasties for Hertz Rent a Car. The Ford part was OK for the most part, but the Stewart and Stevenson upfits were always a "challenge", to put it mildly. 52K was pushing it for that kind of service.
DUMBnEASY wrote:

OBTW, happy you sold it. Glad we could be of assistance. There's a 50% listing fee, you know. Email Payment to Backyard Mechanic, I'm sure he'll foreword half to me. :)