Re: Ford Five Hundred AUX Stereo Input (iPod, XM)

The Escape Hybrid list on Yahoo speaks about adding that unit to the Escape. I have an appropriate model PIE in my Honda. I bought mine from Logjam Electronics. The audio is excellent. My MP3 player appears to be an external CD changer, CD1, track1. I can use the indash CD by pressing CD to toggle between indash and external. Playlist control is on the MP3 player.
---