Re: Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop

An article in todays Tribune Newspapers, the NHTSA says they have 3,326 unintended acceleration complaints involving Toyota vehicles over the past nine years resulting in 1,269 crashes, nearly 500 injuries and 54 deaths. Complaints include owners of Toyotas that had the brake and software repairs.

> >> - The guy said he had a recall notice. I assume this was for the brake >> system software fix. > > Nope. That car is not under the brake system software fix. Only 2010 > models are.
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Canuck57