Re: Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop

Perhaps they will if they ever figure out what is wrong with their gasoline powered cars. ;)

Ouch! :D

Drove with a friend who had a turbo-diesel Jetta... he said he easily gets 50+ mpg on that. Wish Toyota made more turbodiesels...

Michael

Reply to
Mike Hunter