Replacing front wheel bearing '95 winstar

I am looking to replace this on my father's van. All I have found available so far is just the bearing itself, not the whole hub like I expected. Do I
need to press the bearing in/out? I suspect so but would like to know before I get into it. Thanks
Matt
auto zone may lend you tool to press in/out brg.
Thanks, I will look into it.
Matt

available
If the bearing isn't too far gone you can sometimes rotate the hub 180 degrees and get another 50K miles out of it.
Ted

When I shake the wheel I can feel the play... without lifting it off the ground :(
Matt