white face instrument gauge

Is it possible to install a white face instrument gauge on the newer Ford Focus? Aftermarket or otherwise?
East-

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://www.ee0r.com/focus/links.html
you pay..DEAL with it!

More than likely it's possible, but how practical or easy it would be, I can't say. Try a search of some of the sites that sell the parts- they should give you a clue as to how it can be done. Good luck!
SC Tom
Depends on your definition of "newer"
http://search.ebay.com/white-face-gauge-focus_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfstypeZ1QQssPageNameZRC0021
Just make sure to put the needles back exactly the way you took 'm off

Try searching on eBay. I know they have white faced gauges on there for all different types of older Fords.