Re: 3800 RPM loss of power

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:23:43 -0400, "Tom Kirkpatrick"

Yes take it to your nearest Ford Dealer and get him to sort it.

--
Hmm must get round to finding a decent sig

I get the same thing, I have a 2000 ZTS. When I floor it to merge onto the freeway, the engine seems like it's surging. Almost like if you hit the rev limiter and the engine cuts power on and off. Lemme know what happens. I'm gonna check with my dealer.
wrote:

power,
engine
The symptom you describe is akin to a camshaft position sensor failure, but have the codes pulled to confirm.
--
Remove X to reply