Question for SVT owners

A dealer here in town (Ottawa) is a SVT dealer. I"m currently looking for a new car after my "old" '03 ZX5 hit a black bear on the highway at 120 kmhs (It was night time.... ) and got written off.

This dealer is offering '02 SVT ZX3's for $469 a month, 0 down (assuming this is a 60 month buy). I know Ford Canada is offering 0% interest on most '03 cars, but not SVT's. I'm assuming I could also whittle the price down a bit....

Anyway, my question is this: Are you SVT owners happy with your cars, either '02 or '03s? Just wondering if it's worth the premium over a normal ZX5 or something......

Also, does anyone know what differences there are between the '02 and '03 SVT?

Any info or links appreciated....

Reply to
Aaron Menchions

If you like to drive, it's worth the difference - even at MSRP. I'd suggest you test one. Here's an example of what others think:

Zip Disk