Reseting Timer Module - Focus

Hi, any auto electricians out there!
The timer module in the fuse box which controls the intermittent rear wiper delay , interior lights delay, adjustable mirrors and the heated
front and rear windows "on time" on our Focus has now stopped working for the second time. Last time it was "reset" by the main dealer under warranty. This should be simple to do but my Haynes manual does not cover it so can anyone advise me how to do a re-set of the time module myself.
Thanks in advance
Robert

How about unplugging it for a few seconds, then replacing??
Tim..