1992 Ranger Rabs leaks

The electro-hydraulic brake proportioning valve on my 1992 Ford Ranger leaks at what looks like a vent hole on the plug? at the rear of the valve. Does this valve have o-rings or parts that can be replaced or should I just replace the valve? Thanks for any help Glen

Reply to
Arthur Dent

Replace the valve, flush brake system first.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Why flush it first? If there is a problem with something coming apart in the valve block you dont want to take a chance it could be washed out into the system. I mean what is there, is there, but why add anymore to it, or take that chance? I would suggest to flush the system after replacing the valve block.

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech