adding

wondering where to add oil to a 1976 ford f-250 ranger xlt...i can see filter and where to drain oil, but not sure where to add.

Reply to
dyenamite

Just curious, what engine, and are the valve covers aftermarket? Below is a description of the stock location, but some aftermarket valve covers can be used on either side and so it could have been moved.

Last I checked on the old 77 F-250 Ranger I had, oil is added to the pass. side valve cover. There should be a cap on there towards the front of the valve cover.

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech

At your local service station. You shouldn't be opening a hood.

Reply to
Steve Barker