Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: The Best Way to Increase Gas Mileage
HHO gas car kits seem to be all the rage on the internet for the best increase in gas mileage? REALLY wish these brain dead idiots would stop posting their scams. Thing is, it's only going to get...
4
4

Re: Why Should You Run Your Car On Water?
Since I stopped using my car I have personally saved 100% in fuelcosts. I started using my neighbors cars and let them pay for the fuel.

GMC Envoy fule reading problem
Hi I have a GMC Envoy, 2005, the fuel only reads when it gets down to 1/8 of a tank, has anyone any idea why this would happen. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers pompey
5
5

Diesel ...NO Manifolds?
9
9

Interesting brake pad experience
Bought some Adaptive One brake pads for the rear of my 2001 Monte Carlo. Found out too late that they were made in China. Each pad is plainly stamped "inner" or "outer" and also has a blue or red...
2
2

Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots
Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots If you ever have a spark plug boot that is hard to get off one way that has worked good for me is to take a 2-3 foot 3/16 brake line and screw it into a air nozzle and...
1
1

GM May Break Up SUV-Truck Marriage to Cut Fuel Use, Emissions
GM May Break Up SUV-Truck Marriage to Cut Fuel Use, Emissions May 8 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. may be forced to break up a seven-decade marriage of pickups and large sport- utility vehicles...

-- $1,450 General Motors gift card, save BIG $$$ on a new vehicle --
SAVE $750.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!! I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card ( that I want to sell outright for $700 cash, preferrably to someone in the central...

bogging down bad - 03 chevy malibu 3.1v6
I have a 03 chevy malibu 3.1v6, the car bogs down in low rpm especially when driving from a stop and will not accelerate fast at all. At full throttle, my car will hang up at high RPM?s for a few...
1
1

2003 GMC Envoy Blower Issues
I have a mouse that has taken up residence in the blower assembly of the A/C-Fan unit on a 2003 Envoy. Does anyone have the tech manual or advise how to get to it so I can clean house of a mouse?...
1
1

2003 GMC Envoy Blower Issues
I have a mouse that has taken up residence in the blower assembly of the A/C-Fan unit on a 2003 Envoy. Does anyone have the tech manual or advise how to get to it so I can clean house of a mouse?...

injector resistance
I posted in here last fall regarding a '88 Chevy Z-24 2.8 multiport giving me problems. Right after that the snow fell and I just parked it for the winter. Basically, when the vehicle is up to...
1
1

Analyst predicts $200 oil could happen this year
Analyst predicts $200 oil could happen this year analyst predicts $150 to $200 oil could soon be reality, but peak price still unclear NEW YORK (AP) -- A Goldman Sachs analyst on Tuesday predicted...

GM Chevrolet plant workers strike
May 5, 2008: 10:49 AM EDT United Auto Workers 2,500-strong Local 31 hits 'Car of the Year' facility; GM lost $3.3B in first quarter. CITY, Kan. (AP) -- Members of a United Auto Workers union local...
6
6

Re: Whats this Car Worth? 55 olds
Excellent photography work Marko. Keeping the car fairly focused while capturing the background to give it proper perspective. One give away is the tires, you can tell there is know real weight on...