Latest General Motors Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

Axle Carrier Output Shaft coming out on 95 Chevy K2500
1995 Chevy K2500 pickup truck with 4WD. A few days ago, the left CV joint broke. Because I have a broken arm, I took it to a service garage and they replaced that joint. The next day I heard a lot of ...
3 years ago 1

GM ready to test autonomous cars on public roads
> GM is ready and wants to start testing their autonomous cars on a road near you. Hopefully they have the technology perfected enough to where innocent people do not die > > From AW > > General Motor...
3 years ago

My 2010 Cadillac DTS platinum ignition would not turn far enough to cut off help
e car it's killing the battery. And this happened after the guy put my fuel pump in it wouldn't start then he went to my fuse panel and did something and it started and when I went to shut it off the ...
3 years ago 1

Baby it cold outside
I've got a 94 cavalier it runs fine I've had a couple small issues and I've fixed them 183xxx miles and she still runs good except... when it's cold my wipers won't work my stereo doesn't have power a...
3 years ago 1

Have to add Power Steering fluid weekly
1995 Chevy pickup truck, K-2500 4WD with 350 engine, manual trans. For over a year now, I have to add power steering fluid weekly. But I can not see where it's going. I replaced the high pressure hose...
3 years ago 6

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of ...
3 years ago

Brakes
my drum took the.tire off several timed redone shoes also but the scraping is still there worse if U make a sharp left there is now a rough ring on my outer drum help!!! Please Is the "drum" on the fr...
3 years ago 2

TPMS 2003 Vibe vs. 2008 Vibe
to get snow tires fitted. The installer (Costco) says they are not allowed to install tires if the vehicle originally had TPMS and does not have functioning TPMS. I have just discovered that a local j...
3 years ago 12

Oil pan removal
I have a motor knock, I need to know how to get oil pan off to see if there is a rod knocking or bad bearing. Year, Make, Model, Engine, Trans ???
3 years ago 1

Troubleshooting Alternator / Voltage Reg
Alternator is not charging battery. Connections and cables are all good, no voltage drops. Battery holds a charge, checked under load and is fine. This one has separate alternator and regulator. Anyon...
3 years ago 22

Engine swap?
I have a 94 Chevy cavalier I know very little about cars but I wanted to engine swap this 94 cavalier I picked up but I don't know if there's fast engine I could put in it that would fit does anybody ...
3 years ago 4

Ignition coil upgrade
So I have a 94 Chevy cavalier and I need to replace the ignition coils and i was wondering if getting performance could would actually alter the power of my car without mucking anything up are they wo...
3 years ago 2

Car shaky after changing spark plugs
no reason just to make it run a lil better the wires are in the right spot the gap is correct the plugs and wires are all seated correctly I did not install them incorrectly so please don't try to tel...
3 years ago 2

Brainless Tesla driver crashes, dies while car in Autopilot mode
Tesla Motors acknowledged today that a driver of one of its Model S cars operating in Autopilot mode died when the semi-autonomous system failed to detect a tractor-trailer turning in front of the lux...
3 years ago 3

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of ...
4 years ago