Re: The Best Way to Increase Gas Mileage

Thing is, it's only going to get worse as gas prices rise.

Reply to
Mike Y

On the plus side, I have most of the spam filtered out.

On the negative side, when people like you reply to spam, I get to see it, anyway.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Hi!

I would also suggest the "downhill method", though you should get into the car quickly for it will soon be moving fast.

This speeds up your reaction time after the first few tries... ;-)

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

ROTFL!

Reply to
PerfectReign

Well, I'm glad to help keep you informed!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Y