Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Northstar V8 - Kaboom!
A friend lost the engine in his 2000 Caddy about 3 weeks age. A rod broke. 140,000 miles. They were on the Indiana Tollroad when it happened. Speed Limit was 70. Quote was $9000 for a new engine /...
4
4

GM intake seals settlements
Does anyone have any knowledge as to what G.M. is offering customers with this problem? A friend (not me) has an 2001 Buick with 45,000 miles and the seals went out. He complained to the Atty. Gen....
15
15

smoke from steering column on '93 GP
I have seen and smelled smoke coming from the steering column (tilt wheel) on a '93 Pontiac Gran Prix. It hasn't blown any fuses. The car is otherwise very clean (grandma's car) and I have never heard...
7
7

1994 Chevrolet 3/4 Ton coolant leak
I have a 1994 Chevy 3/4 ton 350 van with a coolant leak. The leak is coming from a valve on the passenger side immediately behind the radiator and below the upper hose connection. The valve is...
1
1

Passenger Mirror
2002 Buick PA (not Ultra) I have the memory seats etc... When I go to reverse to back out the driveway, the passenger mirror adjust down (what ever that feature is) but when I put the car in drive it...
4
4

Road rage in the West as copycat cars from China start to make their marque overseas
Road rage in the West as copycat cars from China start to make their marque overseas the Frankfurt Motor Show opens on Thursday, it will not be the glittering new cars from Europe, Japan and the US...

96 LeSabre rattles and shakes
Just started yesterday. While driving on expressway around 65-70 mph the front started to rattle and shake. It sounded and felt like I was driving over the rubble strips on the side of the road. As...
8
8

2002 grand am rpm problem
I have a 2002 grand am gt. When static the engin rpm will climb to 3900 and drop back to approx. 3700 and climb again. It has error codes po404 and po302. Has anybody else seen this problem.

2002 grand am rpm problem
I have a 2002 grand am gt. When static the engin rpm will climb to 3900 and drop back to approx. 3700 and climb again. It has error codes po404 and po302. Has anybody else seen this problem.

2000 LaSabre issues
Hello. I'm having a few problems with my 2000 LaSabre. 1) The gas gauge is reading either full or empty. When I start the car it shows full and then a short time later drops to empty. A re-start...
1
1

1954 Chieftain Speaker Assembly wanted
I need one to replace one lost in the mail. Thanks

2005 GMC Envoy
Does anyone know the location of the fuel filter on a 2005 GMC Envoy. I followed the fuel lines and could not find any sign of the fuel filter. If it doesn't have one why would the take it out. Thanks...
4
4

Wixom fuse distributor plans recall
Wixom fuse distributor plans recall -- A Metro Detroit tool and equipment distributor plans to recall nearly 15,000 Chinese-made auto fuse sets that could be linked to electrical fires, becoming the...

EGR Valve Question
About 4 weeks ago the check engine light in my '01 Monte SS (3800) came on and Autozone told me it was an EGR valve error. I purchased a new one from them and installed it. The light turned off,...
7
7

Re: Radium the Crackpot.....
It's probably just still another person sick and tired of YOUR insane ramblings....... You are one SICK FUCK Radium.....