1995 LeSabre-Heater fan quit.

Greeetings, 1995 Buick LeSabre: manual climate controls.
My heater fan ran intermittently for a week, now not at all. The fuse is fine so my next thought was to check the control for the fan.
Just wondering: 1.) Is this is a common problem that someone could help with? if No... 2.) Is checking the climate control the next logical step? if No... 3.) How should I go about solving this problem.
Scott
I would suspect you have a worn out fan?

Scott Gowan wrote:

Hmm... Either you have manual controls or climate control.
More than likely the wire on the brush holder inside the blower motor broke off.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,375 miles_~_~_
The replacement motors are not that expensive. Try that first.