92 buick lesabre

I have a 92 buick lesabre,and it seems that after it runs for like a half hour to 45 minutes,and has a chance to get warmed up,it wants to start missing,or seem like it is missing it starts to act as though it is not getting fuel,but yet it has a new gas tank,new battery,new alternator,newcatalytic converter,I am really stumped on this one.anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
enigmatt

Shep

Check the ohms on the plug wires WHEN THEY ARE HOT. Anything over 10k is likely bad.

Reply to
« Paul »

If it is missing start by looking for the miss. Things to check on a engine miss plug/wires and good spark from coils to spark plugs. Find the missing cylinders and the check for good blue spark to that cylinder. MT

Reply to
MT-2500