Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM plans fuel-efficient, diesel Chevy Cruze
Better yet, wait and let someone else experiment with their money.
3
3

THE G-SCAN
I recommend the G-Scan, the latest and most powerful scan tool around today, there's not a lot it can't do. The best selling scan tool in Japan from 2008-2010! Any you guys heard of what it can do?...

Anyone With A 2009 LaCrosse And A Garmin GPS; Mounting Of Question
Hi, For anyone with a 2009 Buick LaCrosse and a Garmin gps: I'm about to buy a Garmin Nuvi 1450 gps; the larger 5" model. A bit concerned about a Dashboard mounting for it. Really don't want a...
3
3

Snow sport Plow
SnowSport is well known for their heavy-duty full sized plow blades, and now they have translated that high quality plow blade to the most versatile and innovative utility plow made for ATV/UTV's....

New GM = Old GM SOS
Impala owners sue GM over alleged defect causing tires to wear out
8
8

1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Coolant Change Guide With Pictures
I just performed another coolant change on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and took pictures of the process this time to create a guide to help others. The procedure should be similar for all GM cars...
1
1

Alldata or Mitchell?
I need to replace the dimmer switch in my Olds Intrigue (1998). When I move the switch to high-beam, the dims go out but the highs don't illuminate. I have decided it's the stalk switch because the...

Dashboards - I don't get it
Since the passenger airbag went off on my kid's '95 Bonneville he's replaced the dashboard and seats. He picked up a clean console dash he liked at the boneyard, and bucket seats. His split bench...
18
18

Random thoughts on ease of Maintainance - 3.1
Last weekend my kid put a new intake manifold gasket on my '97 Lumina. I was his helper. This was about a solid 6 hour job. Count parts cleaning, putting a new o-ring on the distributor/oil pump...
6
6

speedometer up to all vehicles
Hi all. and eBay or Allegro - speedometer up to all vehicles I greet you BSETUNING
1
1

Unwanted Complexity
I'm doing the lower intake gasket on my '97 Lumina. 160k miles, and hasn't failed, but since they are known to fail, I'm not taking any chances since I decided to keep it a couple more years, and do...
39
39

Air Bag Deploys At WrongTime.
It is not clear to me that they save lives when the occupants are properly belted in. Air bags were originally introduced because so many people were not buckling their seat belts, thus passive...
23
23

2011 Chevrolet Volt requires... premium gas? Yup
2011 Chevrolet Volt requires... premium gas? Yup
2
2

09 Uplander Rear Wiper
My rear wiper seems a little tired - it starts to wipe an inch or 2 when I turn it on, then stops. If I push it along a few inches, then alternate between flicking on and pushing a bit, I can get it...

towing a 2001 4wd AT Tracker on a dolly
I'd like to tow our 2001 4wd AT Tracker with a tandem (motorcycle/car) dolly. GM customer service stated to tow it REAR wheels on dolly with steering UNLOCKED. Has anyone done this? Won't the car fish...
1
1