'69 Z28 camaro SOLD ???

Hehehe....
Wondered if anyone would read this...
Was it a good deal for the traveling car buyer/seller
to buy my 1969 Z28 Camaro for $700.00 ???
Engine was still strong! 302 Aluminum heads, racing camshaft,
4-Barrel...Hurst linkage...body was r u s t i n g...... :-(
Interior -- SWEET Guages on console.......needed good clutch..
Probably pushing about 275 -300 Horsies........
$700.00...thats the God's honest truth !!......back in 1974ish...
Candy Blue with the double white racing stripes down the center...
WAHHH !!!
No, that was a little too high. I paid $400 for one in 1982 from the original owner. It had backfired through the carb, and I did have to replace the spark plug wires and rebuild the Holley. It was all original. But then I sold it for $1800. Thought I made a fortune!!!
Jerry H.

My father could of had a 69 Yenko Camaro given to him way back when. I think it went to the crusher. He didnt want to pay for the gas it would guzzle. Makes ya sick dont it? It does me at least...

*Wahh... ? that is all you can say? --- it would be one of those "why why why" and dreaming all night long. wish I had the chance of having one! lol