89 RS Camaro VATS

I have an 89 rs camaro with VATS system which as you know is a freaking nightmare if it isn?t working right and mine isn?t. Battery went dead and now the car won?t do anything. Battery has full charge, starter has been rebuilt and everything in the car has power but the car won?t even crank. Key cylinder has been tested and key is ok. I can manually close starter relay and sometimes get it running but then the fuel shuts off and here we go again. No one seems to know anything about this system or they just won? tell you anything. I?m about ready to push it off a cliff if I can?t get some help. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Reply to
teecee