89 RS Camaro VATS

I have an 89 rs camaro with VATS system which as you know is a freaking nightmare if it isnít working right and mine isnít. Battery went dead and now the car wonít do anything. Battery has full charge,
starter has been rebuilt and everything in the car has power but the car wonít even crank. Key cylinder has been tested and key is ok. I can manually close starter relay and sometimes get it running but then the fuel shuts off and here we go again. No one seems to know anything about this system or they just woní tell you anything. Iím about ready to push it off a cliff if I canít get some help. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!
‚úĖ