91 buick pa lugs

I have a 91 buick pa ultra with the 50 rib design rims, but more then half of the lugs no long have the plastic ring on them, anyone got an idea of where I could get some that's not going to cost me like $12
each (dealer price on lugs), check my local hardware store but they don't have anything that will work. I would have no issue buying new lugs if they can hold the hub caps on. (I'm in Ontario so somewhere local would be nice)
TIA, Dan.