99 Chev Blazer - heater stopped working

Have a 99 blazer S10. Heater has stopped working suddenly. (Not a progressive loss of heat.) Fan blows, but no heat. Temperature gauge reads a little lower than norm. Oil pressure OK... Any suggestions for
possible source(s) of problem?

Thermostat.
Hey i had my blazer's heat go out last christmas after a few weeks of frustration i got a coolant flush which will flush your heater core if your heat is on while the flush is in progress just a thought if the thermostat doesnt work. This is what worked on my car let me know what fixes the problem so i will no if it occurs to me or anyone else
Best of luck
Anyone know what the final fix was for this heater problem.
Warren