After market radio kit for 2007 denial

Hi
Help please where can I get a kit to fit an alpine sat nav into a yukon denial.
Thanks

Go to Crutchfield.com and read some of the info or call them for info on what will work.

I thought "De-nial" was in Egypt.....

<rj>
Ruthless!!!!!

Never had her in the first place--got Mary instead!!!! However, my neighbor will soon become Beckyless.