Any GM techs here - Can you post this TSB?

I found this TSB which *may* provide some insight into a problem I have...
03-08-49-015 OCT 03 Instruments - Fuel Gauge Needle Reset Procedure
I found it on the web site... http://www.alldata.com/TSB/10/981042iA.html
Not sure how much to trust alldata.com for this kind of thing. I don't subscribe to alldata so I can't see what the TSB states, but if it's a real GM TSB then I'm guessing it's something that one of the folks here can speak to.
TIA
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net