Any GM techs here - Can you post this TSB?

I found this TSB which *may* provide some insight into a problem I have...
03-08-49-015 OCT 03 Instruments - Fuel Gauge Needle Reset Procedure
I found it on the web site...
Not sure how much to trust for this kind of thing. I don't subscribe to alldata so I can't see what the TSB states, but if it's a real GM TSB then I'm guessing it's something that one of the folks here can speak to.