Computer Codes for Chevy Lumina

Threaded View

I have a 90 Chevy Lumina Euro 3.1 and I was wondering how to do the paper
clip trick to get the computer to spit out codes to see what is wrong with
my car, overheating and loss of power at times then step on gas and it goes
good. Do I even have a computer in the car to do that with?

Re: Computer Codes for Chevy Lumina

If your MIL (aka check engine light) is not on, there probably won't be
anything there to help you.

Hoever, if it is. Short terminal 'A' and 'B', ingition "on" engine not
running, check engine light flashes, code 12 to start, three times (flash,
short pause, two flash, long pause, repeat twice), then the stored codes
start.

Google is yor friend, search this group.

Steve

goes

Site Timeline