90 lumina euro temp gauge

Good day,

Have a 90 lumina euro w/3.1 V6 w/134000km (83000mi). It sat for over a year until I replaced the trannie, now I am using as my commuter to work (50mi/day)

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+newsgroups

Reply to
Shep

I'm happy for you. Should be good for many more miles.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

not sure why that didn't go through on Carkb.

Good day,

Have a 90 lumina euro w/3.1 V6 w/134000km (83000mi). It sat for over a year until I replaced the trannie, now I am using as my commuter to work (50mi/day)

Reply to
disallow

Reply to
ROY BRAGG