FS: 05 Corvette

BRAND NEW! 2005 Black exterior - ebony leather inside... five speed manual transaxle... LOADED!
$55880.00
we ship (virtually) anywhere! call - 828 320 2635

Dear poster,
If you take the time to look, most people here are trying to fix their cars and similar as they can't afford to take it to a dealer, so how do you figure they would have $ for an 05 Vette?

Transaxle???

I guess you could call it that, the tranny and rear end are one unit, or so I believe.

Thanks, I had no idea. When did Vette go to a TA? Guess I need to catch up! H
Hairy wrote:

C5 - 1997
for a 2005, I'd give them $500 !!!
:-)

5 speed???

I thought Corvettes were 6 speed only. Sounds like a scam!
CCC www.collectorcarcentral.com

Yeah, and I'm waiting for my virtual Vette.
--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA