FS: 05 Corvette

BRAND NEW!

2005 Black exterior - ebony leather inside... five speed manual transaxle... LOADED!

$55880.00

we ship (virtually) anywhere! call - 828 320 2635

Reply to
N.D.

Dear poster,

If you take the time to look, most people here are trying to fix their cars and similar as they can't afford to take it to a dealer, so how do you figure they would have $ for an 05 Vette?

Reply to
Scott

Transaxle???

Reply to
Hairy

I guess you could call it that, the tranny and rear end are one unit, or so I believe.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Thanks, I had no idea. When did Vette go to a TA? Guess I need to catch up! H

Reply to
Hairy

C5 - 1997

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul
5 speed???

Reply to
noname

I thought Corvettes were 6 speed only. Sounds like a scam!

CCC

<cccentral

Manual 6 speed transmission or automatic 4 speed.

And the price is right there with regular retail, dependant on the options.

Yeah, and I'm waiting for my virtual Vette.

Reply to
Kent Finnell

Is it henna color?

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

for a 2005, I'd give them $500 !!!

:-)