Brand new.

Welcome all Ford Mustang Enthusiasts from Classic to Late Model. Featuring galleries, videos, classifieds, community forums, tech articles, links and more ... Vist

for all your mustang needs!

Reply to
QuAkE101

Except that the "old" Celica look was copied from the '69-'70 Sportsroof MUSTANG! Right down to the triple lens taillights. Here's proof...

basically Ford is copying themselves. I think the '69-'70 Sportsroofs are the best looking of ALL Mustangs EVER.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

The Celica was ripped from the original Mustang. Get your chronology right. Try looking at a 64.5-66 Mustang before you call the 05 a Toyota rip-off, it makes you look a little ignorant....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yea, bite your tounge. Celica look, sheesh.

Reply to
Mark

I never heard anyone say the new 05 looks like a Celica. Anyways thanks everyone that has viewed the site.

Reply to
QuAkE101

I'd love to bite it but what's a "tounge"?

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

This is tounge...Tounge of Frog:

I think the crazy misspelled word thing was easier to understand than those directions!

Reply to
Dinsdale

It's well known that the Celica from it's debut in the 70's and on up until the early 80's was a design rip from the Mustangs from 66 to 73. Some people don't notice cross platform design ques though.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ah, Chinglish....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Wound Up

What the f*ck are you? You remind me of a troll. Piss off.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Yes, I own a Mustang. And you bring up the question because you also spell tongue as "tounge", BNT?

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Reply to
Wound Up

You have a very inflated idea of your own worth demanding *I* prove anything to you, an admitted troll.

If that were true you wouldn't be whining like a baby, BNT. :)

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

I never "admitted" anything. And you still haven't replied to my request, which proves you're full of it. I have a rightfully sized notion of my own worth. You do not define it; I do.

I'm toying with you for my amusement, and you keep responding. I guess that makes you my bitch.

Reply to
Wound Up

Sure you did.

No, it means only I chose to set the rules of play, not you.

I define it for me.

Nah, it just means I'm bored.

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Nonsense. And you still haven't answered, troll.

Blah, bla blah...

Good for you! He's got a pair. DING DING DING!

If that were true you wouldn't be whining like a baby, BNT. :)

Reply to
Wound Up

No, not nonsense.

You don't accept the answer you received.

You've precisely quoted my earlier comment to you. Do you require clarification?

Reply to
Carmen Farkas