FWD 3800 in RWD application

Why is this so F'ing difficult????
Someone has to have figured out the simple way to do this, but no one of the supposed experts around here knows.

We have it figured out. You just seem so arrogant we're not telling you.

I've been watching this one for a couple of days to see if he ever got it. Apparently not.

We have - that's why we're experts....
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Somewhat close--proves "it can be done". http://www.sracing.com/Customers/customer.htm
RapidRonnie wrote:

the simple way is go buy a Holden commodore half cut in Australia. they have versions of the L67, L36 and the L27 but they use the LN3 intake.