Kirk Kerkorian says he's selling 14 million GM shares at $33 (U.S.) each

Sir Kirk is getting out!

And what did he pay for those shares? Somewhere in the low $20s?
He did what George Sorous did to silver in Europe to become a billionaire. He drove a stocks prices down by selling huge numbers of shares when there market share dropped then bought huge numbers of shares to push it back up. Now he is reaping the harvest. ;)
mike

Actually that is not factual. Now that GM stock price is up again, he is merely doing what I did with 5,000 shares of my GM stock, selling off the low price stock we bought over the past year. The same old same old, buy low sell high and reduce ones basis on long term holdings. LOL
mike