Interesting - GM shares jump on Kerkorian offer

"My guess is he feels that there's value in the brand and the franchise that has not been unlocked by current management," Richard Steinberg, president of Steinberg Global Asset Management in Florida, told Reuters.

Pooh Bear

Dima

Or he is getting too old and has made a mistake. GM marketshare continues south. I would be tempted to buy shares when it hits $15.

Reply to
dxyzc