Monroe Brake Pads - Any Good ?

Like the post says , I was wondering if anyone has any info on these pads ?

Reply to
jl

THe only problem with monroe is that they will find 100 things wrong. You will leave broke.

Reply to
tj

I have a set on my car. So far after 5000 Km it seems okay! Excellent stopping power (similar to my original pads). Although, I have heard that other people are complaining that they are no good. Unfortunately, they don't exactly providing any reason for it.

Reply to
none

My brother tried these pads and he says that they are more noisier than the stock pads that came on his intrigue. You might as well pay the extra money and gets genuine GM parts.

Reply to
vince

I heard they are sometime hard to fit. I personally have "Certified" (the brand) pads installed on my 98 Cavalier and I am 100% satisfied with those. stop well, no noise, no dust, no premature wear etc...

Reply to
ega