Re: The Best Way to Increase Gas Mileage

HHO gas car kits seem to be all the rage on the internet for the best increase in gas mileage http://tbmcars.googlepages.com/best_way_to_increase_gas_mileage
I REALLY wish these brain dead idiots would stop posting their scams.
Thing is, it's only going to get worse as gas prices rise.

On the plus side, I have most of the spam filtered out.
On the negative side, when people like you reply to spam, I get to see it, anyway.
Dave
Hi!

I would also suggest the "downhill method", though you should get into the car quickly for it will soon be moving fast.
This speeds up your reaction time after the first few tries... ;-)
William
William R. Walsh turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

ROTFL!