Weight of Cadillac 4100 engine?

Anyone know the weight of this engine out of the vehicle? Thanks

Reply to
deskatwebtv

Wouldn't it be the same as when in the vehicle?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Only for Toyotas..

Reply to
maxell

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.

Reply to
deskatwebtv

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.

I tried to find it for you, but have not been able to do so.. You might look for rebuilt engines/rebuilders and see if they publish a shipping weight.

This little engine has a really bad reputation...worse than I had imagined.

Reply to
HLS

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

Geez, grade-school humor.....too tough a question I suppose. Thank you for the help.

Thank you for noticing my humor. Only a few others took the time to congratulate me on my originality and quick wit.

Hey, its an aluminum block so probably only a few pounds.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski