Re: Wheel bearing ? 93 Olds 88

It's a sealed assembly. You have to replace the whole assembly. The only front wheel drive car I have ever worked on that had replaceable bearings was the old Dodge Colt.
Steve

that
Thanks Steve. I guess I have to "bite the bullet" and buy the part. I usually like to do both wheels at the same time but I think one is going to have to wait a bit!
--

Randy
"I'd rather be camping"

for