Re: Who will be the US "Big 3" in 2016?

Hyundai recently outscored Toyota and Honda in a recent consumer survey of initial quality, among new 2006 vehicle owners.
mike

Oh, I haven't looked at anything new. I only buy what I can pay cash for.
So do I LOL
mike

They also manufacture large cranes. Toyota is into forklifts. Honda makes lawnmowers. I read recently where Honda is going to begin building aircraft for small business. All three are surely making their mark.

My company has had 2 new Hyundais in the past year and I find that hard to believe. The initial quality to me was above the "Big" 3 but well behind Toyota and Honda. The Santa Fe and the Elantra we have, have many many small but annoying problems within the first 5000 miles.

"INITIAL" quality... give it 10 years...
--
1984 RZ350