Re: Who will be the US "Big 3" in 2016?

Denso Global is only a Japanese sales company. They buy parts made all over the world, but mostly in the far east.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You are quite incorrect. Denso is one of the largest parts manufacturers in the world. For decades they went by the name Nippondenso, but for some reason shortened the name a few years back.

You can see a list of some of Denso's US factories at:

Some are 100% owned by Denso, some are joint ventures. Most of Denso's production is outside of the US, but they are expanding in the US all the time.

Denso's sales for the quarter ended June 2006 were 856.2 billion yen, ~ US$7.4 billion

In fact, GM named Denso it's supplier Company of the Year for 2006:

To borrow a phrase from Ronald Reagan: "There you go again". By that I mean saying things with seeming authority yet getting the facts wrong. You remind me of a Marketing VP I used to work with. His favorite saying was: "Often wrong, but never in doubt".

John

Reply to
John Horner

Ya right LOL