What car's power seats fit in S10 Pickup?

How could I find what power seats other S10-owners have put in their pickups. I've joined 2 forums so far and have yet to scratch. Sure would
like to have some comfortable, adjustable, leather seats protecting my back in this 2003 truck. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions. s
sdlomi2 wrote:

Probably the ones out of an S-Blazer. They should be just about bolt-in. As for leather, personally I HATE the stuff. Hot and sticky in the summer and cold and clammy in the winter. Almost as bad as vinyl. I'll take cloth seats any day.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York