S10 Pickup 3rd Door

I've got a 97 4X4 S10 ZR2 PU with drivers-side 3rd door. It rattles and is quite annoying. After looking at it, and giving the latches at the top and bottom of the door a shot of DW40, it appears that the boootm latch is sticking. When I slam the third door shut, I can still rattle the door because the bottom latch isn't going all the way in. Then, when I shut the drivers door, they both rattle. The seat belt is connected to the 3rd door, and I really don't think it's very safe if the 3rd door isn't shut properly! Has anyone out there got any suggestions on how to fix this?

Reply to
rayhs1